March 29, 2010

Super orange

the love of fruits , lots of great food out there , but none can compare to fruits , any fruits . Thanks for the fruits god ...

Fruits are the most wonderful creation of nature.

Eat fruits so u can get more power .

Full sunday , start with me brother in law bday party , can hug baby sophiie , chomell nya ... Very full lunch party ...

Continue with the measurement of cuztomize sofa at customer house and hollaa , hope fully I can do more sales , if not ....(No if not) I must do more sales , cut expenses

How to encounter a big fat tummy ?
Jogging will do , from tuesday morning I gotta try running 2 km , running up and down jalan duyung , let's give it a try mr pipin ...

Anyhoo , we are duing a small. Group gathering , playing some billiard and having dinner @ "rasa sayang" north sumatra food. Nice !!
Sent from my AXIS Worry Free BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: