March 07, 2010

Some sleeping bag and life

The soyjoy is good and ... Saturday nite was fun , I'm sleeping inside my sleeping bag , this is the college sleeping bag , i bought it for like more than 5 years already , and still this sleeping bag is sleep-able , its green , not too rough , I'm fit in very well inside... (I really love my life back then)

less anger , I'm happy with the pool , the lifeguard stuff , water polo and even I regret being the one who injured all the time , but he** I enjoy my life , Its like the song somewhere ... Head under water , now I can't breath . Never felt so good , because I know what is coming over me ...

All the things I knew right now , I wish I can make options for myself..

Apparently , I wasted my sunday, making a stupid morning calls. And ... Yes I watch star trek , surrogates , seven pounds , and yes man ... Funny movie, outer space war , life story sad , and future machine.

And then a bowl of wantanmee , which is happen only on sunday morning , this is the only day that I love my life.

And tomorow im just another robot making stressed full money which maybe you think... (you better don't) because u never feel it ...

Нªªнªª ....

Anyhoo a package will arive in fewdays ...
Sent from my AXIS Worry Free BlackBerry® smartphone

2 comments:

Unknown said...

apa packet?

Pipin said...

Sofa jacsen + meja

Tar gw foto ks lu liat ... 6 seats all sporty black
Plus table using high pressured laminate , all black

Jacsen buka salon mobil , jd mao buat lounge gt . Hehe

Designnya hampir mirip sama sofa di Jco