March 23, 2010

What about tartar sauce in your fillet o fish

Its been a week , I'm sleepin inside my sleeping bag , and I don't even know where the heck is my blanket ... But it feels nice sleepin inside it.. You should try once , feels like indoor camping everyday , ohhh I might wanna buy a bigger and comfortable sleeping bag , hehe

***

And why there are no one start opening the McD again , here at my hometown. Oh I miss those fish burger. Mcfish , fillet-o-fish

Funny thing about fish burger , its not that big with mayo , I hope mcD at bangkok is as good as tomyum ... Нªªнªª I start dreaming about tomyum then , thanks to my gil , she's lovely , and we will explore bangkok together with couple of friends .., ◦°◦нå◦нä◦нã◦нä◦нâ◦°◦ excited tiger show

Lil bit bout fille-o-fish

The Filet-O-Fish contains a battered fish patty made mostly from Alaskan pollock and half a slice of processed cheese and 30g tartar sauce made with dill relish, and seasoning on a steamed bun. Made in 1971

So here's the thing you can do with it
Friend gathering - fillet o fish
Fight with gf - fillet o fish
Bday party - fillet o fish
Raining day - fillet o fish
Movie - fillet o fish
And many more , you named it..

***

Talking about movie , the super hero still tony stark , iron man , its my third time watching this movie , so cool , can't wait for the coming soon "iron man 2" may 7 2010....

***

Yawnnnn hoammmm , I should get some sleep now , Нªªнªª the tofu was nice for a snack ... Half dozen of stuff to do tomorow
Sent from my AXIS Worry Free BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: