September 14, 2008

This is for today. my lovely suday

i Think, think , and think again. i should do more and talk less about this swimming stuff. and yes ppl like me tend to postpone alot. and thx god, sometimes my postpone had me out of trouble..
ohh ya.. but not this time. i already decided this since i cant really set up my own business. so i must stop feel sorry about my self and start duing things for money.

and then i think , think and think again about the gym instructor said. (not in the gay way of course) , he is 100percent man. ya surely "one of off you who always think that im a gay". phiuhhh... he told me about this sit up stuff , and how to mix everything my workout around while gym and he recommend me to do my sit up ( ofcourse its full of fat oily chocholate inside and hairy outside) - but i think he din mention about the food control hmmm.. yep he didnt.

oh ya after that i will do some treadmill , and then the sit up , back to weight lifting and back to sit up again. ohhh so nice instructor , if i was a girl , i will date him ( dont think something far away from your mind, coz its sunday and im trying to be stupid for once in a while.)

hooo, so tonight . its just friendly fried rice which is not a very good one ,then 2 keping pizza , and some cookies...

tomorow is the day.. i need to do something with my fliers...
wish me luck wish me luck , i need money , i need money...

No comments: