September 19, 2008

one stupid ticket

so i went to the gym, and the hotel parking slot was full , so i have to go the the underground parking area. well , the guy infront nicely print the parking ticket out for my car. after that i found myself with no parking slot available. ok its time to exit the parking area. and yes the ticket girl ask for the money.

ticket girl : " 200o pak "

me: " i dont even park here, why i need to pay "

ticket girl : " why u enter this parking area then "

me " the ticket boy infornt there let me it "

ticket girl : " you need to pay sir "

me : "oh im sorry , let me out "

the ticket girl is fine. the parking system is the one that make all ppl confused. if they are full then they suppose to close the entrance.

oh ya bet. i have been thinkin bout it. i cant treat you as a king. you will tell me what to do . ohh i dont like that.. hahhhh... anyway you are my taichi teacher and i will treat you as sifu. hehe

No comments: