May 15, 2010

The one with lonely guy duin work on saturday night hot dog

I guess my friends are right , I'm into food too much lately , well not only me , but my girl loves food as well , hmm the next 30 years we will be like fatty couple . This is when I don't use the tread mil machine at the gym.

20 minutes ago I'm suppose to break down some of the work papers for tomorrow. Well I suppose to re-arrange papers , maps , and check on what the hell is wrong with me and my job. But , instead of duing that , I'm making my self a fatty hot dog . So yes when I screwed so much , I eat a lot , I mean this A LOT . Very hard to control this intense feeling.

I'm so excited , scared , nervous about tomorrow, I'm gonna meet this guy "hopefully going to me my contractor guy" who will do all the stuff for me (in a proper way) . I wish everything going to be smooth , I wish this to talk will turn out to be a good decision . I want to do the right things once , even damn I know I hate this job so much.

Tell ya , I'm not the lucky guy , that is why I wish this time , everything gonna work just fine. And I want to do the best.

Remember genting , I lost 50ringgit for the stupid bet . But luckily welly paid for my burger king dinner ... I have to stop this blog and move the ass.

Happy lonely saturday night everyone

No comments: