May 24, 2010

Coffee milo teh-ping

I think he is still the man with "anime fried rice" title , if you stayed at block F level 4 . Then only you know who is this guy. we have more prawn king and flinstone andi's best friend from china. Hahahaa

After all , this is just another hot and busy monday and traffic in the afternoon.

Thinking of when is the local government going to build the so called " riau train corporation " Нªªнªª , well with this train I can go around riau safely , easy and comfortable , I can even do some sales around from town to town, I can visit dumai find to mr & mrs Wu.

Why not , this province Is so darn rich , the oil is up and down. Let's hope the local government starts the project sometime in future.

The traffic makes me stop at the mall today , I can't even made any u-turn , bunch of emotional driver behind keep on honking hongking "be theng" thia liao pun bue tahan. So I decide to stop at the mall , catch the cold aircond inside and put some credit in this phone so this second baby can go online.

I did stop at the J-co , order the yin yang coffee jelly look tempting. The first impression of this yin yang coffee jelly is very very not suitable for me , so darn sweet , WTH , coffee or what , and the doughnut also too sweet.. Heee si beh sweet arr . Well I know what is sweet taste like , but this is too sweet , like ordering milo kao kao or teh-ping with double milk cream.

Ohh monday , tuesday gonna be 2 trip pp pulang pergi minas X 2 ... I'll be back by night and no yoga.
Sent from my AXIS Worry Free BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: