May 17, 2010

The day With dave ,Joni , wan tan mee, Ariadi and amik

been spending time with this guys in different places

Now dafe have a new job. hopefully things going to be better and better for him. this is just beside the bishan mrt station. the food stall. there is an indonesian family selling indonesian food such as soto. nice , i can tell you the soto taste just like all the soto at indonesia. very nice. i should try next time. means i will go to bishan again. haha

Meet this prawn king @ bukit batok and we are going to boon lay ..... joni still the same . good things going on with him. happy to know that. and he is still my buddy back in form 3 , form 4 , form 5 and College. haha


this is just the below the HDB , the chai chee food house. we are so happy to eat our wantanmee , spicy with fried wantan . i ate this twice and the third time gonna be on july. HAHAHAHA....


look at that smartphone. because of him i bought mine too , well ofcourse that gadget been alot alot of usefull here. kill time , less stress and get connected 24 hours everyday in my very hometown.


This is the Wantanmee , nice , but i still miss the wantanmee curry in my inti college life @ student center near to the Multi Purpose Hall . oh my dog , i need to make my self free and im definetely going back to my college and had the wantanmee curry big bowl. and i want to swim again there.

Our breakfast...

The food stall


apa bedanya. asap nya juga sampe ke non smoking area... wasting sign board...

notti hand , its amik hand. as she is playing with my camera , well you can see that is me , my burgerking laptop and the red sofa bed. hehe. well i want to steal that sofa bed from them. haha

4 comments:

elsa-is-here said...

i see foodd....hahahaa

Pipin said...

you are about to see alot of Food here...

PinkLaydee said...

good job amik !

btw, is amik a she or he?

Pipin said...

she is my friend wife .... haha....