May 22, 2010

Completely alone saturday

Feels like going to an island completely alone , just be alone , nothing to worry , nothing to take care of , being free for the whole journey . At least before 2012 haha

So saturday ...
Not a great start but . I'm fine with it. Get used to it for a very very long time ago. Woke up at 6.00am and straight away to the airport , chen goin to "bali" damm super nice vacation. He reached jakarta view minutes ago and will fly to bali @ 2pm. He will be nowhere but bali for the next 7 days.

As for me , I'm Completely alone in the office. Been doing a lot of things which lead to nothing this week. Spending a lot of times Almost for nothing. But this is my chance to change once and forever.

Ouchh and I had this side headache for couple of times. Like monday , wednesday , friday and today.

I should start my paper work before this headache get worse ... Hmm finished it in 3 hours and I'll get my lunch break and maybe I have to go minas again , I hope not . Been driving a lot alone this week , felt weird of what I'm duing guys ...
Sent from my AXIS Worry Free BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: