May 29, 2010

Gym swimming dimsum

Ohh finally I can feel the power inside this shoulder , hope its getting strong and stronger.

Very much alive inside the pool, I can do 30 laps of 15meter pool , not bad ehh with this previously injured right shoulder.

I should have more whey, fruits , healthy breakfast lunch and dinner and enough sleep. this is where the source of power come from.

Its good to be back to gym life ... Нªªнªª I skip gym so much lately , you can tell that from my stomach. Hehe

Finally this city is getting better and better, It shows from the news paper advertisement.

The andaliman - chinese restaurant @ Labersa Hotel - pekanbaru riau

Dim Sum - all you can eat only Rp.45.000 - on sunday from 7am to 10am.

No second thought , will go tomorrow . Hmmm . Hope got friend going with me tomorrow.

Go go go
Fire in the hole
Sent from my AXIS Worry Free BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: