May 16, 2010

swensen

Sometimes i put some thingkin on what ppl said and Its true , half of my life is about food.

I spend 1 month salary just for food. and i have to spend another 1 month salary for Gym membership. but the rotation didnt go so well . im fat now

ohh i have to put all of this on the lower deck.

so lets see , it was sunday . and this is the second time i went to boon lay .. and now im stuck at Swensen's west mall. bukit batok central link. West Mall.

ok im lookin at the bill , and the 7% GST + 10% SVC = 4.64 Sgd huh.... ???

next time im gonna eat it on weekday before 3pm . buy 1 free 1





The mac n Cheese ... heee... i cant get so much of this. she hold me with the spoon ... haha only get a little of it . creammy . feels right about the cheese. sticky and a very gentle of the small pasta tubes (macaroni)


The salad is not enough... that is why after im back hometown, i have to go to pizza hut to eat this salad again... so yes half my life full of food.


The Deep fried fish and chip

Me no share food . me no share food , me no share food , me no share food. look at this fish and chips , so adoreable . no sharing no sharing pleaseee....

5 comments:

Unknown said...

makan taruih. hahaha beda ya kita. Lu abis duit di makan terus, gua suka abisin duit di gadget. kwkwkwk

Pipin said...

Ia dut ... Hehe must control arr ... Now I want to change hehe buy more gadget . Start with psp . Hehe

Pipin said...

Ia dut ... Hehe must control arr ... Now I want to change hehe buy more gadget . Start with psp . Hehe

elsa-is-here said...

u eat a lot... just like me... muahuahauhua

Pipin said...

iya , tapi lu kaga gendut2 abis makan banyak ...