May 19, 2010

Dinner @ O'learys & jalan jalan @ singapore flyer

welcome to the number 1 sports bar. you can check the website @ www.oleary.se



So this sportsbar & Grill , really have the sports atmosphere , so its like you are breathing just beside the basketball , baseball and football. established in 1988 , its 4 years older than me. haha

they are smiling and waiting for the food. (nice smile)

So we are now on the 24 O'reilly Way , somewhere someplace


just let me fall to the eggs , i can see that the eggs is so ready to eat. and the lamb ya agak keras lah mungkin kelamaan di pangangan. hehe


Chicken salad. for me , its not enough . well this chicken really taste real chicken.


Grill Beef. well i cant remember the name of the food ok , you have time to memorize the food , just look at the food . its ready to eat.


O'learys classic BBQ ribs. this ribs is delicious and handsome. ohhh im about to use my barehand to handle that ribs .. next time..

ore no ai.

So this is us celebrate wanhan's belated Birthday .
its me , wanhan , velly , masli and beni.
nice night , nice chat , and later nice ice cream
Marina , i need to try my luck upthere. once in a while , well im very well aware that i lost rm 50 at genting and that is when welly treat me Burger king for my diner. should i try my luck ? its legal anyway , so no harm for anyone but might be harm to my wallet... huhhh...


Love the view that night , so 2 couple there. hehe.

Nice place to visit again.

No comments: