September 05, 2010

Just a Bad day

This is when I got my flat tire and apa lah tuh doggy duing there ...

simple month with pretty bad wednesday and the rest of the month.

Starting

*with the local government rules " all food stall must close " for a month , can u imagine what kind of rules is that . Most of us working on the field. I'm not having an office with kitchen inside :(

*The komatsu , the mechanics and the operator .. really steering my head for straight 2 weeks. I'm not robot , I get tired sometimes working alone like this.

*one worker keep on begging me for a money yet previously I told him , don't borrow too much or u end up receiving less salary at the end of the month.

*the 2 SPSI guy , asking for 5 months of "I don't know" what the hell money. 'KNN @@+-*#@+-+ mau uang tanpa berusaha . GY@+_)32

*what the hell is wrong , why keep on saying me useless bo lo yong.

Anyhow I'm not always having a good time here ...

Happy sunday everyone ~~

~~
Sent from my AXIS Worry Free BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: