September 28, 2010

Life is like a doughnut

Yahoolaa , orhhh another 2 days to medan . Never stop thinking , or I'm going to forget stuff .
I got lots of things inside my head now. I can't stop thinkin , don't dare to stop thinking.

The work load seems so much for a fat boy like me , but worth it.

The other week , the workers steal the wire installment and one small generator set. What can I do ? Sue him / F him / VA him ?

**

The komatsu again , it takes 2 weeks to find mechanics , and some fang fei kei me and finally lots of part rosak . I don't know what to do now , all I know this 2 days is not enough for me to look after for the reparation and what so ever spare part needed.

**

Another 2 days , hopefully they delivered my package , if not , I tak tau lagi what gonna happen to my sofa . Gotta call sihombing tomorrow , if he arrived at night , who cares . I'm gonna bring that sofa home.

**

Panic panic , 20 workers will come this coming monday and I'm not around. Jia lat liao lah ...

**

So I think I need assistent but ppl like my salary can't afford assistant ... Pande pande lu lah oput .

**

life is like a doughnut.

Good day.
Sent from my AXIS Worry Free BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: