September 07, 2010

Typical day at Market

The alarm cant stop shouting at 5.30 in the morning . as usual if i need to go to the jungle as early as 6am . means i only need to brush my teeh and no shower , not even a duck shower. its too cold

load everything inside the car and brooomm brooomm... directly to the market " Pasar bawah" dabao breakfast.

me : ah ii , pao cepao pui . biasa , plus telor goreng, mai sio hiam , tan e pak to thia.

ah ii : ohh biasa hio, okok (she continue chit chat with other customer)

me : listening

ah ii: lu cai boh , tan e , pai go (friday) , kaliao besai khui tiam.

lu friday mai lai cai boh put .

me : oh ia ia . kaliao kham tiam hoo.

ah ii : masi lhooo . i lang ai si pun , wo lang ai toi si .

LoL : )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!

Anonymous said...

put, pinjam ini quote ah. found it relevant :D

Pipin said...

Hahaa just use la . This one I copycat from ah-ii at pasar bawah ciek ... Hahaha