September 19, 2010

Sunday morning with Food Remote Control

Hello everybody , Its Sunday.

like always

if 
{
i have no swimming class on sunday morning
}
Go pasar bawah with my uncle

(ciek ... my coding bener boh ??) haha

The kuih i bought, i cut them into small pieces .You know why i cut them into small pieces ?

easy >> so i can do my so called " Food Remote control "


"Lontong" is Asian dish made of compressed rice that is then cut into small cakes

This is ( Lontong Kuah Sayur + Pecal ), me and my uncle share this 1 plate of lontong. the lontong is nice . at my home town , i can probably found more than 100 people opening this lontong stall. each of them have their unique taste and level of spicy.

and today , the lontong is fine. i can see a lot off people ordering the same menu like i did.


And last but not least , its like my primary Sunday morning Wan Tan Mee .

The ahpek (owner)  always smile to me and i always smile to him. but he never add extra wantan to me . i must smile harder next time... Ha ha...

2 comments:

sep said...

waaahhhhh
memang kua lio a ne ho liao

heheheh condition harus langsung habis 'if' put :)! trus dalam kurungan baru statements. klo ga salah...hehehe...

Pipin said...

ya lho ciek.. wah lately gw makan nya tambah banyak aja ya . padahal ai foto prewed liao .. cham le klo celana be jip .... doh doh ....

besok ada gathering sama temen2 sanmar di pizza pula tuh ... duh .. how how how ....

haha ciek da lama boh buat programming liao.. padahal dulu ane lihai ... (wahahah senang sendiri)