January 07, 2010

goin to see dafe and ion orchard

greenman crossing the road..... me too , going to find mark and spencer (tersesat.... :( hehe but ketemu borders and find books about knitting for my sis.. hehe) herannya.... biasa lampu merah nga ngefek di kota gw.... but this one works verywell , everyone played by rules


this is the ice tea with aloevera bubble..... yummy . cost 1.90 sgd.... slrrrpppppppp want more... anyone can bring me this one ??? hmmm........ want want want..... , this is my second time drinking this one. the previous one was at bedok... gf treat me ice tea... so nicee.... i want moreee.......

sebenarnya bener juga si joni .....before that , i bbm jon and told him that i dont hanve any phone here , the jon said "public phone is available" haha... 10 cent for 20 minutes... works very well , and the nice thing , the public phone at airport or water port is freee.... haha

mobil roti tawar.......
random cat under the public seats
Inside the bus . on the way to bishan after an bowl of katong laksa.... hmmmppp im so fulll , warm body and cool air cond... time to sleep now...
wondering how that cars going up there...
dafe @ ezy video ... gaya loe dafe .... hahahaha.... Ko**** lele ga ada ***u nya.....
chat alot about life with dafe, lots of things to learn. this mind begin to realize how much very much not alife around here. this mind change slowly , hottie temper and this is so uncomfortable. hmmmm its fine. in other way , i want this life on my own , choosing my own path , having options, having my own job , rent a room , my own problem , my own internetbill and so on... and im not running from anything, i just want to choose in this life . having all this kind of things when you are all alone is just fine , but now , this is the part of the mind that reacts to reality and has a sense of individuality , before i start having my own family and so on. this is just the process of thinking. Im good now , keeping all this feeling behind. seeing this from the good side , moving on , enjoy life with less stress ...


old buddy from college.... nice chat nice time , we still havent change at all , we are still the same. same old laugh.... definetely will see him again on my next trip on May..
ion orchard ... long curvy red seats..... , din get the chance to sit on the chair...
rest ....
bule bule vacation

No comments: