January 21, 2010

i really need to get fit

What what what ,the deadline is month 8. I'm going to get myself back to fit.
Not so easy.. Have to fight all the way , I'm gonna give a punch and kick to my eating habit.

By the way , I just finished swimming for 18 minutes nonstop @ 15metre poll
20 minutes of cycling , lifting .. And this is so so not enough.

I'm getting lazy lazy lazy , my work , my stress , my stomach ... My head is scramble eggs now. I can't run away , I can't make any choice ..

So this is me now , lazy , boring and fat. "This is so not me" but month 8 is the deadline..

Gambateh me , gambateh you...

Anyway.. 23rd jan is my first ever road trip with bunch of friends.. Will tell you bout it later.

Got to go back , fruits are waiting for me.

****

Well , I had 2 oranges and 1 apple which will keep dr.robert away.. Нªªнªª sorry bet

No comments: