January 31, 2010

Are u here , please be here ... being lonely its not that nice

Hello I'm sophie ...

***

Anyway
This is the most duing nothing sunday morning. My God Oh ... Susu - per boring here ... Dunno wat to do ... Sapa suruh loe bangun pagi pagi dudut ... (Well those ppl (I can't tell you exactly who what and where) really bought a good loud speaker and they do sing early in the morning) what the heck , why those kids singing ...

***

can't get a good sleep
don't even have a good breakfast
is this my sunday ??? Not its not
I'm just too boring being "alone" huhuhu :(
Need u need u need u ore no ai ...

***

But luckly sis and her husband invited us for lunch @ their house (lovely european style house ) .. Had pizza , chicken wings and coke plus orange juice .. Yes I'm fattening ... Нªªнªª , and I can get to see sophie , she is so cute .. Double cute .. Haha

Gym swim no yes ? Dunno ... See how later ....

Gotta feed the 6 dogs 1st .. They are starving .. (Its my brother and cousin feed the naughty dogs)
Sent from my AXIS Worry Free BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: