January 25, 2010

Suppose to be a good day huh ?

Never tot that this monday gonna be so blur, even with enough sleep the other nite. Mostly because of sleepless saturday nite . And the blur still goin nowhere but inside me...

Blur blur hot days , I'm just around , office , home , workshop and replacing injury sparepart with the new one, pretty hot boring today without hot chick... Нªªнªª

***

Some sparepart shop really takes too much advantages in price , the "A" shop selling at 1.800.000 , and the "B" shop selling at rp 1.375.000 .... Geramnya... Huh its business ppl take as much advantage as they can ....

***

I wish they build the very big indoor 50 meter length with 2.5 meter deep of swimming pool with reasonable price for being a member ... Gosh ... The most suitable swimming pool for now @ pekanbaru still @ pangeran hotel jalan sudirman . But so bad , they closed pool at 6.30 ... Huh so early..

Still dreaming of building @ swimming pool (indoor) wifi , no smoking , french fries , tomato / chili sausce , buffee and best coffee with cafe.. How much how much . I don't even know the startup fee ... Anyone can tell me how much ??? Hee kind of cool isn't it , running your own business , I'm going to set friday as the ladies night , recruit life guard , a good lightning . And I'm going to put the best sofa at the cafe ... Every sofa attached with a price tag . So when you feel comfortable , you can buy it ... Нªªнªª... Anyone mind to join me ? To fullfil this dream

huhhh enough with the dream... Just finish a hot whirpool and a cool bath ... So relax... Its time to find some fruits ... Нªªнªª see u around...

"Ore no ai" -- jgn ngambek lg donk ..dddd(^@@^)bbbbb
Sent from my AXIS Worry Free BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: