January 30, 2010

I hate mosquito so very much

Its been 3 days now , I must stop this " tuna egg sandwich " and switch to " chicken burger " (soalnya stock tuna bo liao..)

Blurrrr blurrrr blurrrr

didn't have a good sleep the other nite , darn mosquito and lil bit quarrel over the stupid SP . Feel stupid sometimes ... And feel funny , is this necessary ?

a stupid morning transaction , checkin on the daily account and another big rain yesterday nite means I'm not goin to plantation area ... I really need to start something on my own ... Learning chinese conversation , japanese language or maybe english class to fix my "bad english" la la la ...

***

Finally Feels lil bit better after Watching chef farah quinn cook her seafood spring field. I like her show so very much... Wohooo ... Look @ the prawn , pasta , paprika and the other combination of ingredients.. Looks yummy ..

***

The clouds getting dark now , its time for me to send the sofa set to customer now. Angkat butt and go now Sebelum hujannnnn... See you
Sent from my AXIS Worry Free BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: