January 23, 2010

Finally , arriving at Dumai

Finally , im here at dumai , its just another 2 hours by ferry to reach Mallacca , i wish i had my pasport with me , so i can do the running away for a moment haha... and then i will take bus to singapore... again... haha. meet my cute cute gill.....


anyway , rabbit drive so fast ... i hit my head 3 times and ping twice , welly hit none , irwan hmmm i dunno . but at last we reach dumai at 4.30 , check in (im staying with welly , my ex roomate and now staying in one room again - what will happen , will tell you . hahaha) noooo its not what you think. we are going to talk about future and bla bla bla some stupid stuff...



Its out stop At Kandis to have our lunch . well , the food is quite oily , should control control....
haha
time to shower. goin to andi's wedding party ....

No comments: