January 22, 2010

Good day , bad day , average day , tuna mayonaise sandwiches , an apple and a bottle of green tea (no calorie)

What am I thingkin' ??

Hmmm...

Its the temper inside the head that keeps on coming , I never know why this is me now ... For a moment , I hate this place so very much. I don't feel alive here, everything is about finding money all the way to the future and then u spend it , pay the doctor bla bla bla. Buy your fave dog , dream home dream car ....its like a show off.. what's wrong with it. Am I going to live my life like this ... Let it be one year to decide , let's see what happen , and if I'm wrong , let it be , I must have something wrong with my life and it feels good.

Once someone said to me , if you are educated , don't be scared ,anywhere you go , you will find your own way of living your life. Hmmm its true.

I'm still on the trial for my current job , I'm still having problems with the system , I'm still have to adjust myself to fit in the condition and environment and ofcourse the society.. Might want to tell the story in picture someday ... My previous picture of my working life was office with aircond and a formal working suit with a colorfull tie . (Never happed) and even my dream of becoming a cook is vanished . So what do I do in this life ...

So this is for today , late lunch which is start @ 4pm , 30 minutes of swimming , 20 minutes of running , 10 minutes of perfect hot water spa, a bottle of greentea no calorie, an apple with my home made tuna sandwich with mayonaise , 2 small bottle of yakult ... This whole thing complete my day...

Ohhh god remind me to remind my friend rabbit to drive slowly on the way to dumai , its a "pretty curve here curve there" road trip. I'm done with packing, hotel booked . End up I'm staying one room with wellyzuka sensei @ grandzuri dumai ... Suppose tobe good hotel ....

Am I going to enjoy tomorow, let's see
Sent from my AXIS Worry Free BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: