January 24, 2010

back to hometown

My fren shouye chips... Spring onion flavour - japanese cracker

Don't ask... Ofcoz it taste like onion..

Phiuhhhh , this city is really showhing the hot side. Sweating inside the car , I really need a glass of cold coke ..

We are back to hometown now , after the full lunch @ rumah makan pak datuk @ dumai , this restaurant provide the padang food , where the food normally oily and lots of fats , protein and I'm not suppose to eat so much anymore , but I do control my self a lil bit... Sometimes previously , I thought that " ohh I'm going to be here just for once , so I must eat as full as many as I can, but turn out that thought of mine becomes a routine and I'm wrong.

Enough with the food ... Hoshhh... Me , welly , ping , rabbit and wife plus irwan , we are going to spend half of our sunday on the road . So sleepy , so full , so hot .
But we do enjoy

***

Working time for tomorow , another scramble eggs head now ... Who cares , just do it , let's see how this life rolling , let the time decide
Sent from my AXIS Worry Free BlackBerry® smartphone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

do u want me to list down whatever u swallow down at Pak Datuk???? Disgusting usus and two chicken breasts !!

-PinkLaydee-

Pipin said...

Haiseee , u forgot to mention 2 bbq sotong arr... Orange juice.
When we will go dumai again..
Maybe When they build bridge from dumai to melaka . Will go dumai again Нªªнªª ....