January 28, 2010

Its raining thursday with tuna sandwich and vitamin c

If you had a pretty bad day , you smile. . If you are thingkin of the perfect tea break. You can always start with homemade tuna sandwich and cold orange lemon ... Apa lagi your girlfriend , wife or your hidden girlfriend made it for you .. ◦°◦нå◦нä◦нã◦нä◦нâ◦°◦

An easy start with whole wheat bread , mayonnaise , kraft cheese , tomato , and some of your fave veggie ... And today since it was raining , I like it hot . Add some ABC chili sauce... Wohooooo... Simple nice healthy huh...

***

Slippery road today , looks like the mitsubishi L300 drifting championship
I'm smelly , dirty and immmmm so
... Tired ...

And its me getting lazy each day each night bla bla bla . Its been a week since I never go to the palm oil area . This head is really playing tricks on me ... I've gotta work on that , I've to find ways to adapt to this current situation ... No matter wat ... Huh ...

Anyway finally my package arrived .. And this is the first order for this month ... Huhuhu I need to get up and do more sales

No sales = no income
No income = no fun

thinking of going to taluk kuantan to try some luck... Its 4 hours drive ... I will schedule myself 1st . Its gonna be a road business trip ... Hopefully ... Wish me luck whoever read this stupid blog ... Gambateh oputtttttt... Cia you ...

***

Hmmmm yawnnnn sleepy day
Raining means no swimming ... So boring ... Double boring if I may add ... But the tuna sandwich , orange lemon , gym and hot whirpool will do for today.

Ciao...
Sent from my AXIS Worry Free BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: