August 10, 2010

Maybe yes maybe no who knows

Everyone is not sure , and they are absolutely confuse and so do I.

So its maybe yes , maybe no , who knows. That is three answer from me if you asked me anything.

I had lots of dreams , saving money for a better future but its all the other way round for me. What am I doing ? I'm not duing any better for myself each day.
I'm still duing the stuff that I forced to do just because of one say so.

Hee atleast I know what I'm gonna do when I grow old ... I'm gonna teach swimming ... Нªªнªª have to be a good teacher start from now on.

Or maybe I can stay at jungle . I build my office and hire a cook , buy a powerful PC and play star craft 2 every night

And having trip once a year with my buddy from dumai , batam , pekanbaru , singapore and so on...

Maybe yes , maybe no , Who knows ...

No comments: