August 05, 2010

Im On My Way Back , Sir !!

Things went a little bit pack that morning. I know , its time for me to leave all friends and my lovely gil again. and all the good expensive food overthere . but i will come back for sure dan membuat kekacauan di sana lagi .. Hahahaha

Its too much fun over there. Took alot alot of pictures , Make new Friends . and its my another best short trip again. (He he he ... wait for my Scheduled Blog coming soon every days . ai'right)

Stay Tuned

Thx God , Hope I teach more swimming class , make more money , buy more scheduled return ticket in future

Ok Its time for me to leave now . Back to my real world . Back to my jungle , duing what im duing and stop complaining on what im duing . just keep duing it and keep on blogging.


Im On My Way Back , Sir !!

No comments: