August 10, 2010

My Jungle Life

The weather is too hot for me. i got my contrast skin color right now. But this is when i found a big tree , i found a comparative darkness given by the shelter from direct sun.

i gotta rest for a while , Im a little bit weak , i din realize that my bread for breakfast is already expired and i think it has mold already. and i have the sensation that im going to vomit . and Yes it is. Felt dizzy and and i had my scrambled brain.

So , I close my eyes , and i start to Breath in , Breath out . The winds blows pretty good that day. and that moment, i really enjoy the Fresh air provided by the jungle. telling my self " im duing good and im feeling better by my self " i felt better anyway and start to follow up with the workers duing the fertilization.


Many Human cultures make use of ants in cuisine , medication and rituals.

Tell you what , I HATE this ants so much , its the "meat eater ants" some people who are not strong enough , please dont get bite by this ants . 3 to 4 bites can make you go unconscious. I got bite like ermmm more than 5 times by this ants . and i think 3 times by the bees , the four winged stinging insect.

things happen when i got bite by ants and bee . Dizzy , Blur , i cant see anything . everything goes white in my eyes . Vomit all the way to the hospital and i got my fever present for like 5 days. " welcome to jungle"

When im Here , I feel a great lonely , Im alone , 1 hours feels like 2 hours and 2 hours feels like 4 hours and so on. (i lied)

Im duing just fine here , its been 3 years since im working in this area. every problems comes and go and its never stop . every sadness, regretable and shamefull is all here. i cant tell you how much i love this job and i cant tell you how much i Hate this job either.

so im just duing it like bruce lee said, Be water my Friend


Look what i found. the big long dead wood under the hot sun. ive been waking around for like 4 Km inside and i found what im looking for , a good view for some pictures.

and i can see alot of meat eater ants here. by alot i mean this "A L O T "

Maybe not all of us can stand strong like this dead wood, but at least we give our best shot and motivate each other. believe in each other.
The dead wood that still standing strong. and the sky is blue and bright . i must stand strong too. we all must stand strong too and i must start thinking of my future sofa store.

Its gonna be my project next year and i must visit johor baru or other place where they provide the stuff i want. (heee talk about this one next time will you) Its Jungle Life. NO sofa life here.


Is this My future because of one say so ? , Should i follow my heart . Maybe yes , Maybe no , who knows .


Hopefully by Next next year , everything gonna run smooth .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool pictures put! ixus?

Anonymous said...

Still canon ixus 80 IS ciek ... But edit with sotoshop

Hehe ...