August 14, 2010

Wanthan Mee & Teh Ping

This Nai cha or Teh Ping suddenly become my favourite welcome drink here @ singapore . no matter where i go , no matter what kopi tiam or food court i go . all i think about is Teh ping.

break fast with ariadi , i order teh ping.
lunch with dafe , i order teh ping.
breakfast , lunch , dinner with wanhan , i also order teh ping.
lunch with wisan , henry , fina , wanhan . i also order teh ping.
supper with encek , nino , ariadi , ratna , amik ... i also order teh ping.

7 years a go , a friend (marlion , fernando , andi yahya (now andi wu) ) introduce me to this Teh ping @ melaka - Menara payong - Taman siantan , the same place where they sell my fav auntie chicken rice.

and the story goes on and no one (i mean no one) can take me away from my teh ping.

Phhhhmmmpppppp...... im so double thirsty looking @ my previous teh ping at singapore - chai chee . terpaksa must go again.


Tell me im crazy , but if you had a very right teh ping for your first time , you will be just like me.


Next stop , If you are hungry , Please do not look at this picture but go to food stall that sell wantan mee... haha
You can find this wantan mee @ chai chee . please stop AT kembangan , then take bus to Chai Chee techno park . cross the road and you will find this wantan mee.

this wantan mee (remember to tell the aunty " spicy" baru sedap.) the crispy wantan , and the very smooth mee with the crispy vegetable and char siew , all of this ingredients complete my Morning breakfast.

for me . every morning when ariadi finished working at 9.00 am . we have two choice of food. either chai chee nyonya food stuff or this wantan mee. 3.50 Sgd with a fried wonton.

(FYI - He worked from 9.00pm till 9.00am), its good for me . i sleep alone . klo nga , si bajai bakal buka Airconditoner + ceiling Fan level 4 ..... can you imagine . betapa dingin nya itu... brrrr

No comments: