August 12, 2010

Nando's @ BUGIS - Singapore

Do not Disturb - Busy eating chicken Mode On

after so many Nandos back then @ Malaysia . so this is my "first time" having nandos @ singapore. - and also my "first time" tell you later
The great taste of Ice Lemon Tea . you can see the sugar stick at the upper glass and it taste sweet .
Half Chicken Hot peri peri
The small grilled potato with skin
Asik Foto , kapan makan nya nih.. hehe

You can read the story of peri Peri here.


my Fav level of hot , " Garlic Peri - Peri "


A very Long queue ( 1 hour plus)

so the birthday boy Wisan (the photographer ) and the girs ( velly wanhan fenda )

as i still can remember the last time i ate nando's chicken was november 2009 @ mahkota parade - Melaka with wanhan. the chicken felt so nice and very very much eatable.
anyhow about the first time.

after so many years eating this Half Chicken @ nando's . This is my first time sharing half chicken with other 2 girls .... hmm (arggghhhhhhhhhhhh) haha...

remember my rules " me no share food " hehe

joke joke (sorry about the picture - too busy eating chicken that time so simply took the pic)

No comments: