August 07, 2010

The one with Andi Marlion Fernando

This is How I meet Them ...




Picture by Oput
Camera : Canon Ixus 80 IS
Location : Some random "Nasi Padang Restaurant" @ Pekanbaru

Year 99 , i was 15 years old back then. i just finished my secondary school , and im so much ready for my high School. i love Soccer so much back then.

I still can remember the 98 crisis , the riot, I can see ppl throwing stones and all the violent disturbance by a crowd of people. i was young , i was scared , i was sad ... (and then i start saying this to my self) ... im not gonna stay at this country forever (i mean it) i wanna be somewhere safe and peaceful.

So It was june 99, i was busy packing all the important stuff into my travelling bag. like my passport with "fatty picture of me" , my Secondary School overall result (buku rapor) , Some money , my clothes , pants , undewear and everything i need.

that day, for the first time in my live , i fly to Melaka all by my self ( Pelangi air) the airline with the cheapest price that time. Im a little bit sad to leave my parents ( almost cry - betul betul cry) Because i love them so much .sad lehhh

its around 4.00 pm , finally the plane landed at Batu Perendam Airport , as usual , i need to chop chop passport , collect my luggage , and waiting for Uncle lim" to pick me up. and he drive me straigth to Menara Payong , taman siantan Apartment Block A level 3 , numberrr... ermmm 18 la i think.he he hee.

And for the first time in my life , i met andi yahya , fernando , marlion . they are my Housemate. Andi " still fit , not fat" , Marlion and fernando.


This is Marlion and fernando First approach , they teach me This one (Cara nyentil orang paling kejam n paling sakit.... ) heeee -_- !!
And they try this one on my leg . i remember , the skin go red and it was painfull (If my size is like now , i will bully them kao kao liao)



They Next day Is my first ever walk to Melaka Methodist high School , just beside the Methodist girl School (Full of Girls) and AcS ( Full of Boys , The naughty ones or the goody ones)

a very goodfirst day of the school , but im a little bit nervous and shy shy, untill i met Robert ( i mean robet bet bet bet from Pekanbaru Jalan A.yani ) Wahooooo so happy SO SOOOOO so happy Happy Happy... got friends , got friends .... we dont get to chat alot that time . the bell bunyi bunyi liao . i have to enter my class . form 3 Art. ...

Sep , nov , jes , dewi , Jac and others are in the same school as well . haha So fun


Oh owwww... Soooooooo have to stop this blog now " Its Miss Jasmine English Class you know " Dont play play at her Class ... he he he ...



And finally October 2009 , We actually Get together, four Of us

Guess guess which one Oput , marlion , fernando and andi ?? hehe

No comments: