August 04, 2010

August resolution

Here I am . Like what I had imagine last week . Leaving job behind for a short holiday will add more problem to me after that , and guess what ... Its happening.

Workers + the excavators + operator + the supervisor + the contractors and haven't mention my Toyota also got problems.

WTH , everything comes in a row ... Hehe and its time for me to settle everything . I give myself 3 day till the due date ..

Problems keep on coming, bit hard for me to escape (but I will escape to the fun world )

So I make up my resolution for this month

1. No mercy (ga ada toleransi)
2. Stay focus on the work
3. Argue a lot a lot
4. Make a good decision
5. POLC (planning organizing leading , controlling)

GAMBATEHHHHHHHH
Sent from my AXIS Worry Free BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: