August 05, 2010

Rice Bowl @ INDONESIA

Rice Bowl Family Restaurant

Mal SKA Pekanbaru

Phone : 0761-864314


Im so Double hungry Tonight , My tummy keep on Telling me " feed Me please "


So Me and my tumme , we went to this So called family restaurant . and they have this promotion price for a Chicken Fried rice @ Rp 12.900 . its like 1.8 Singapore Dollar. (still affordable hehe)

Instead of using A plate , they prepared the Chicken Fried rice (CFR) on a unique bowl.

The CFR is nice . its not too oily but something just not rigth when we eat fried rice without fried egg . Like Indonesian Menu always says " nasi Goreng Special Pakai Telor"

Hmmmmpppp the most remember-able fried rice for me was year 2005 . i still can remember the smell of Kampong fried rice together with the special IKAN BILIS . unlike other friedrice . this one have a special place in my heart . The place was my College "Dining Hall" just below Block B . Inti College Malaysia

i just love my college life . Too much Fun @ the swimming pool , Class , Hostel , Pronto , Tomyum family , Eastern tea Corner .... many more and the KFC nearby ....

Melenceng melenceng ...

No comments: