August 27, 2010

Why ?

So today , I found "jalan kepiting" crab Rd. And previously my sis show me "jalan cumi-cumi" octopus Rd

Anyway Its not about the road, bad introduction.

Lots of things happen now , during august . The whole body and brain being pressed down by the workers attitude , working progress and its been 2 week dealing with the komatsu.

Starting with the charge pump , pump pressure , center join seal , cylinder head , fuel injection pump , turbo , oil pump , and others part bla bla , so many other kena ...Cost like 3 ipad

I got my flat tire @ jungle too the other day , where on that day I can't find my screw driver , someone must have taken it and never put it back ...

And now the washing machine @ home too.

Haha happy broken week ..

Anyway ." Ikan bakar" pak agus( Agus'bbq fish) is on tonight with enggal and bunch of others friend . Time to promote my sofa and swimming class ...

T.G.I.F everone

Cheers
Sent from my AXIS Worry Free BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: